Skip to main content
Cincinnati Immigration lawyer Christopher Pogue, Esq. - Ohio Attorney, Visas, Green Card, Citizenship, Marriage, Fiance(e) Law Office of Christopher M. Pogue, 810 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, usa immigration, ohio immigration, cincinnati immigration, immigration legal, best immigration lawyer, top immigration lawyer, the most reviewed and highest rated immigration attorney in the Tri-state - cases include - Marriage, K-1, Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing, Naturalization, Athletes, Entertainers, Investors, Employers, and Employees.Why hire an immigration attorney? Cincinnati Immigration Lawyer, Ohio Immigration Attorney Cincinnati Immigration Lawyer, Ohio Immigration Lawyer, K visa (Fiance(e), Marriage, Green Card, CitizenshipChristopher Pogue, Ohio lawyer, Cincinnati immigration attorney, visa, citizenship, Green Card, Marriage, Fiance(e)Family visas, Fiance visas, k-1, marriage visas, parent visas, I-130, I-485, Cincinnati Immigration Lawyer US Business visas, H1-B, PERM, Green Card, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5, national interest waiverUseful immigration linksCincinnati Immigration Lawyer BlogContact us, Cincinnati Immigration Lawyer, Ohio Immigration Attorney
Thursday, April 25 2019

A treaty investor agreement (E2 Visa) has been signed  between the United States and Israel and became effective as of May 1, 2019.  Pursuant to the treaty, Israeli citizens will be able to apply for an E2 visa at the U.S. Embassy Branch Office Tel Aviv.

Israeli citizens may now, with a personal investment of as little as $80,000 USD (depending on the nature of the business), live and work with their family in the United States as non-immigrants and be a part of the American Dream.

Here is how it can work:

  1. Create a new business (start up) or invest in an existing business using your personal funds of around $80,000 USD or more. The actual size of the investment may vary depending on the nature of your business and generally reflects the Real Market Value of a business that will provide for more than your own personal income, i.e. will employ additional US workers or subcontractors.
  2. Personal funds can come from any legal source, such as savings, gifts or loans from friends and family, or any other legal source that is not secured against the business. 
  3. Apply for Change of Status to E-2 or apply for an E-2 visa in your home country. Processing times are about eight (8) to ten (10) weeks. Premium Processing is available from USCIS for Change of Status at an additional cost, which will lead to an approval in as little as 15 days.
  4. E-2 status will last for up to two (2) years - and may be renewed for as along as you develop, control, and grow your business at the discretion of US immigration. 

"Immigration Law is a mystery and a master of obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure it out are worth their weight in gold."  - Karen Kraushaar, INS Spokesperson, Washington Post, April 2001

Posted by: Christopher M Pogue Esq AT 03:03 pm   |  Permalink   |  Email
The Pogue Law Firm LLC
Of Counsel with the Fleischer Law Firm LLC
810 Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor - Cincinnati, Ohio 45202            

This website and the information on it is not legal advice. Do not rely upon any information found on this website or through the links on this website.  You must contact our law firm AND enter into a written legal retainer agreement in order to obtain legal advice from our law firm for your situation. Contact us today so that we can provide you legal advice for your case.